Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Classroom Pics

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for teacher week! 



Now, I know I'm a day late in taking you on a tour of my classroom. But better late than never, right?

I'm teaching half time this year, which I'm SUPER excited about. AND I'm sharing a class with an AMAZING teacher that has been on my team since we were both hired (5 years ago)...so I'm double excited! :) I'm loving our classroom so far! Take a look!








Our book boxes and table bins...sorry about the dark picture! :(

This is where we will put our I Can Statements we are focusing on each week. 

This is hanging on the wall above our easel. In one box we will put our I Can statement for Modeled Reading, another box will have our reading strategy we are focusing on that week, and the last box will be our word families.

On this board we will have our weekly spelling lists (we separate our class into 3 spelling groups). The numbers next to it are for table points.

A closer look at our table buckets. I LOVE using these. Each bucket has enough scissors and glue sticks for each person at the table. Each table has a 'Table Captain.' The Table Captain is responsible for getting the buckets when we need them and bringing them to the table. They also check to make sure all of the scissors and glue sticks got returned at the end of the activity before putting the bucket back on the shelf.


There you have it! Our home away from home! Make sure you visit Blog Hoppin' to link up and to see LOTS of other classroom decor ideas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment