D: Dino Day
- We drew pet dinosaurs and wrote about them
- My plastic dinosaurs decided to go sit on desks of those who were working quietly
- Here are a couple of books we read...
E: Experiment Day
- We got to do a fun experiment today! Click the picture below to see the instructions.
F: Favorite Book Day
- We got to bring our favorite books to school today. The kiddos loved doing buddy reading and sharing their books with each other!
G: Game Day
- We played some fun games today! Here is one of my favorites...it's a place value game called Bullseye from What the Teacher Wants. Click HERE to go to the site for a free download!
- We wore our favorite hats to school today!
- We got to do some fun insect activities today! All of the activities I do come from Deanna Jump's Insect unit which you can find here. It is adorable and SO FUN! My kiddos LOVED doing the build-a-bug activity.
- For joke day, we had Laffy Taffy for a snack. However...before they could eat theirs, they had to read their joke to the person sitting next to them :)
- For kindness day, we talked about things we can do that are kind. Then whoever showed kindness that day, got a little treat before they went home. I handed out 'hugs'...because hugs are kinds! ;)