Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



"Santa" brought me just what I wanted...
 ...a sewing machine! I actually made him give it to me before Christmas. We will be flying to Oklahoma to visit my family tomorrow and I wanted to have time to play with it during the break :)

My mother, bless her heart, TRIED to teach me to sew when I was younger...I just wasn't that interested. But now that I am married, live away from home, and am a Pinterest addict, I have clothes that need hemmed and Pinterest projects that need sewn! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine. It is SO easy to use and has a million different stitch options you can do.

My first project was to sew us some Christmas stockings. I made them from some burlap and ribbon I already had here at home. They aren't perfect....but considering they are my first project, I am pretty proud of them!


I hope you all have a very MERRY Christmas filled with LOTS of joy, love and laughter!





No comments:

Post a Comment