Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Turkey Time! (Part 1)

Only 2 more days until Thanksgiving Break! I think I just might be more excited than the kids! I'm SO ready to sleep in, lounge around in my P.J.s and eat lots of delicious food for a few days!

Here are a few things we have done to get us pumped up for the holiday:





We read the book Turkey Trouble and did this fun FREEBIE activity from the amazing Deanna Jump!


We also made these adorable thankful books...

 Every year, my kids LOVE making these!  

While many of you lucky ducks have the entire week off for Thanksgiving (so jealous!) we still have Monday and Tuesday. I will be sharing more Thanksgiving stuff after we get done with the next 2 days, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog! It is super cute and I enjoy what you have to share! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here:

    http://misskingsechantedkingdom.blogspot.com/2012/11/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found my blog! And thanks so much for the award!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your turkey ties. Very cute!


    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete