Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Organized Clip Art!

I hope you are all loving your summer break!! This summer I decided I needed to re-organize...well, my whole life, actually :) But also my clip art.

I have always organized clip art into folders by creator but it takes me FOREVER to look through my clip art when I'm making products. So, here's what I've done instead:

I organized all of my clip art into categories which will make it SO much easier for me to find what I'm looking for. So let's say I want to make something fun for Halloween. I just click on my "Holidays and Seasons" folder...


then click on the "Halloween" folder...


then I have all of my Halloween clip art arranged by creator (that way I can make sure I give the proper person credit).


Before doing this, I read through a lot of forum posts to give me an idea of what other teachers do. I found that different people do different things, so you just have to find something that works well for you!

Now I just need to find a good way to organize my backgrounds, frames and fonts....sigh. Any suggestions?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment