Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It!

I'm linking up over at 4th Grade Frolics to show you what I've been working on!



Made these from empty Chlorox Wipes containers to hold my walmart sacks and ziplock bags

My students get one of these (along with a birthday bag) when it's their birthday!  I printed the balloon template from HERE  and taped the balloons onto crazy straws. When it's their birthday, they get to use the crazy straw at lunch if they would like!  
This calendar holder got a little makeover! I painted it black and added corkboard in it.  To be honest, I haven't decided how I'm going to use this yet...
Should I use it to hold my calendar? Necklaces? Pictures? Notes/Reminders at school?  What do you think? 

xoxo,
Jackie



5 comments:

  1. Jackie, Thank you for sharing your great "made its". I love the idea of letting your birthday kiddos use their crazy straws at lunch. What fun!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crafts you shared. I do that for my Wal-Mart snacks but it is still the ugly container. =)

    I think your calendar would be great for notes.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Made it Monday linky! Love the birthday balloon straws!
    I am having a 300 follower giveaway with lots of goodies, so be sure to stop by my blog
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea to repurpose clorox containers!
    Carrie
    The Common Core Classroom
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you recycled! I keep seeing the birthday balloon straws. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete