Sunday, July 22, 2012

Guilty Pleasures Linky Party

Alright, I saw this linky party and could NOT pass it up!



The Resource Room Teacher is hosting a Guilty Pleasures linky party! Ha, love it! 

Guilty Pleasure #1: Wild Cherry Pepsi! 


Ah...I love this stuff. It helps me make it through my afternoons!


Guilty Pleasure #2: All things chocolate!


I love ALL things with chocolate! Chocolate covered strawberries, Dove chocolates, and Reeses are among my faves! But as a general rule...if it has chocolate, I love it! 

Guilty Pleasure #3: Pinterest

I think this is a big one for a lot of people! I am definitely a Pinterest addict! 


Guilty pleasure #4: Shopping!


This is a guilty pleasure I try not to indulge in too often. If I'm having a particularly rough/stressful time with work, I like to go buy myself something new to wear. Having a new outfit makes me excited to go to work the next day so I can show it off! This excitement helps me push aside any stress I'm feeling.  


Guilty Pleasure #5: Buying tubs and containers

 

This may seem like an odd one...but I have always had this strange obsession with buying tubs, baskets, organizers, etc. And the thing is....I buy them without even knowing what I am going to put in them...so a lot of times they just sit in my closet until I find a good use for them :) 

Guilty Pleasure #6: Oldies Music

I always listen to the oldies station in the car. You know when you look over to the car next to you and see them singing along with the radio? Yep, totally me. I can't help it...oldies music just makes me happy. 

There you have it...my guilty pleasures in life. Make sure you check out the party!

1 comment:

  1. So, I was already feeling the coincidence when you listed Wild Cherry Pepsi and chocolate are your first two guilty pleasures. I cannot get enough of either, much to my husband's chagrin who does not drink any pop whatsoever! Then, I became a fan for life when you listed Oldies Music! I make my students listen to it whenever music's on because I know it's clean and fun. The best is when they're singing along at the end of the year! :)

    Rebecca
    Classroom Compulsion

    ReplyDelete