Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog Awards!

When I logged on this morning I found that I had 3 people nominate me for an award!! I'm tickled that these awesome bloggers would think of me! :) Make sure you check out their blogs!

A BIG thank you to Playful Learning Brooklyn and Teaching Fabulous Firsties for awarding me...
Guidelines:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 people




Also another SPECIAL thanks to Teacher's Toolkit for awarding me...



Guidelines:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include the link to their blog
3. Include the image in your blog
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 others for the blog award
6. When nominating, include the link to their site
7. Let other bloggers know they have been nominated


Here are my 7 random facts!

  • I met my husband through my job! My father-in-law's electrical company did the wiring in the new addition of our school. They came to do a service call during the summer and I happened to go to my classroom to set up while they were in there. My hubby and I were set up on a date...and you can guess the rest of the story! :)
  • I grew up in Oklahoma
  • I have played the piano since I was 7. I still LOVE to play! I have this AMAZING digital piano so I can record different instrument sounds and record it all onto a USB drive...soooo fun! 
  • I am also a singer...I was in a few choirs in middle school/high school and sang a lot in church growing up. We sing LOTS in my classroom!
  • I went on a service trip to Guatemala for 6 weeks in 2007. AWESOME experience!!
  • My husband a freaking AWESOME bagpipe player (he's been playing since he was 13) and comes and plays at school for the 1st graders when he can :)
  • I played softball growing up. My husband played baseball. We love to go play catch together! 


I nominated these 15 GREAT blogs! They get to choose which award they get! Congrats!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! Just so you know, the link in your comment didn't seem to be working. I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or yours, but you might want to double check your code. :)

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me know! I put the code in wrong...and have probably been doing it wrong for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! You really made my day :) I was also going to comment about your link, but it looks like you got the message. You can go to this link to find out the code and just fill in with your info: http://www.kleinspiration.com/2012/07/blogging-tips-for-adding-signature.html (sorry, you'll have to cut and paste) Super easy to do!

    Angela
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am your newest follower and I have one more award for you to receive from Starring in First Grade Blogspot! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete