A BIG thank you to Playful Learning Brooklyn and Teaching Fabulous Firsties for awarding me...
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 people
Also another SPECIAL thanks to Teacher's Toolkit for awarding me...
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include the link to their blog
3. Include the image in your blog
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 others for the blog award
6. When nominating, include the link to their site
7. Let other bloggers know they have been nominated
Here are my 7 random facts!
- I met my husband through my job! My father-in-law's electrical company did the wiring in the new addition of our school. They came to do a service call during the summer and I happened to go to my classroom to set up while they were in there. My hubby and I were set up on a date...and you can guess the rest of the story! :)
- I grew up in Oklahoma
- I have played the piano since I was 7. I still LOVE to play! I have this AMAZING digital piano so I can record different instrument sounds and record it all onto a USB drive...soooo fun!
- I am also a singer...I was in a few choirs in middle school/high school and sang a lot in church growing up. We sing LOTS in my classroom!
- I went on a service trip to Guatemala for 6 weeks in 2007. AWESOME experience!!
- My husband a freaking AWESOME bagpipe player (he's been playing since he was 13) and comes and plays at school for the 1st graders when he can :)
- I played softball growing up. My husband played baseball. We love to go play catch together!
I nominated these 15 GREAT blogs! They get to choose which award they get! Congrats!!
11. Heather's Heart